 Town / 5377
Re: Enron Regional Headquarters (BrickTopia)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 14:18:48 GMT

In lugnet.town, Sean Devolites writes:
Great job Brad!  Looks cool.  Its only missing the Enron 'E'.  Good detail,
the meeting and computer scenes are cool.
Thanks - There is a big Enron "E" on the top - Take another look!

Do you have any pics of
BrickTopia as a whole?
Bricktopia is split into two sections.  Here are overall shots of both sections:

HLDITY to build the Enron Center?
About 2 weeks.  I had all the windows and panels before I started.  I was
looking for a way to use them.