 Town / 5374
Re: Enron Regional Headquarters (BrickTopia)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 01:33:36 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Brad Hamilton writes:
It looks like Enron is thriving in some areas, despite their bankruptcy.  In
fact, they have just put up a modern new regional headquarters in BrickTopia.

Here is the web page:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/enron.htm

Here are the raw BrickShelf pictures:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/enron.htm

Main BrickTopia site:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/topia.htm

Comments are appreciated.

Brad,

Very nice as usual.  I love the use of all the windows, the curved ones look
so clean!

Great storyline, you have really taken the Enron scandal and put it to good
LEGO use.

Nice use of parts in the interior, glad to see you got rid of some of the
spare Brick 2 x 4 with Curved Top from all those Slave 1's.

The architectural details look fantastic - I think the Enron logo looks great.
However, I really needed this picture to understand the interior layout:

Great job,

-Kevin