 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3459
3458  |  3460
Subject:
The Brick Testament - The Teachings of Jesus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 16:25:48 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

A new section of The Brick Testament website has been added today, illustrating the The Teachings of Jesus. We start with the following nine teachings:

On Love

On Forgiveness

On Giving

On Lust

On Wealth

On Divorce

On Marriage vs Castration

On Self-Mutilation

On the Law of Moses

(NOTE: For anyone unfamiliar with The Brick Testament or the Bible, please take note of the content warnings for the stories before viewing.)

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith