 Announcements / 306
305  |  307
Subject:
Redesigned website finally online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 00:31:50 GMT

After about a year of promising to update my website, I finally have:
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO

Town fans:
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/land/

Space fans:
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/space/

Note: the site looks best in Internet Explorer 4+, but also works in Netscape.
(You'll need to use Netscape if you want LDLite to work with the site)
Comments and suggestions welcome!
--Bram

For those of you with nothing better to do, please take a look at the rest of
my redesigned website:
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/