 Announcements / 307
306  |  308
Subject:
Brick News online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 05:42:48 GMT

Hi all!

I recently created Brick News, a news site devoted to our favorite plastic
building blocks.  Brick News summarizes and links to the major LEGO(R) related
news of the day.

The URL is http://purl.org/NET/BrickNews/

Brick News also generates a bricknews.rdf file that can be used with headline
display programs and sites.

If you see some information that would make a good story, feel free to submit it
(using the submit link at the top of the page)!

Let me know what you think!