 Announcements / 308
307  |  309
Subject:
BRICKS @ Guarded Inn - now live!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 21:13:01 GMT

Well, I'm comfortable with saying that my BRICKS online auction site
is live and ready to go for anyone to use.

It's still not the prettiest thing in the world, but it has improved
thanks to some suggestions and a little hacking on my part.  It can
only get better if people make constructive suggestions.

So if you have something Lego-related you want to auction, and you
want to do it for free, you're welcome to come to the following site
and list your item(s).

http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/

Please direct any questions or suggestions about the site to
bricks@guarded-inn.com  Please read the rules/how-to before doing so -
they answer several questions I've received about the site.

Again, this site is FREE for anyone to use.  All of my auctions will
continue to be run at my JABA site for the forseeable future, though.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Sure, you could pay someone to run your LEGO auction.