 General / 7561
Re: Redesigned website finally online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 16:17:16 GMT

Bram Lambrecht wrote:

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> writes:
I've got one question, do you really need to use JavaScript to access
the enlarged images? At work I have JavaScript turned off because it
constantly crashes Netscape.

I prefer it, but wherever there is more than one picture of the model,
I've included a limk to "all enlargements at once"  Eventually (I'm short
on time cause of school now), all pages will have multiple renderings, so
people w/out JavaScript will be able to view all the larger renderings.
--Bram

What is the advantage of using JavaScript for this?

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com