 General / 7275
Re: Redesigned website finally online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 19:35:58 GMT

"Paul Baulch" <paul@vic.bigpond.net.au> writes:
Waaaay cool, Bram. The frame menu on the left looks fantastic, too! My
personal fave is the X-oid mech, he looks great - but are there some
pics of him from different angles?

I'll work on it...or maybe Eric Regner wants to animate it walking :)

I'm surprised, I expected a
blue-and-yellow Space colour scheme to look bad, but it actually looks
pretty good!

Thanks.  It's blue and bright green though, not yellow (you mean Emoji,
right?).

Oh, and some of the picture links didn't work for me, either.

Do you remember which ones specifically?
--Bram