 General / 7246
Re: Redesigned website finally online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 12:27:45 GMT

Waaaay cool, Bram. The frame menu on the left looks fantastic, too! My
personal fave is the X-oid mech, he looks great - but are there some pics of
him from different angles? I'm surprised, I expected a blue-and-yellow Space
colour scheme to look bad, but it actually looks pretty good!  Oh, and some
of the picture links didn't work for me, either.

Paul
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/5168/