 General / 7239
Re: Redesigned website finally online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 02:31:18 GMT

"Dennett" <dennett@agate.net> writes:
YES, YES, YES!!!!! It has finally arrived!!! :-)
I love it Bram. A couple things that stood out at me:

Thanks.

1. There are no pages for the last three Ice Planet vehicles.

I'll check that out...

2. The text you used for the hyperlinks is cool, but hard to read
  at that size.

Do you mean the the text used in the blurbs about the models?

Think that's it.
Keep up the good work. Oh, and what happened to that cool
forest scene for the speeder bike?? I liked that.

There are still some photos and models that have to be adapted to the new
layout.  (Aughhh!) Thanks for reminding me of that one.
--Bram