 Announcements / 1950
1949  |  1951
Subject:
Unoffical LEGO Event Web Calendar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 18:16:32 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I've put together a handy calendar of all upcoming LEGO®-related events
I could find in North America and Europe. The web-based version is
available at this URL:

http://ical.mac.com/?u=jkornhaus&n=LEGO32Events.ics&v=1

Users of Apple's iCal or other iCalendar-compatible software may
subscribe via this URL:

webcal://ical.mac.com/jkornhaus/LEGO32Events.ics

All event listings were obtained from publicly available information
found on LUGNET and local club web sites. Please contact me if your
organization would prefer to be excluded from future listings.

I'll be updating the calendar as new information becomes available.
I'll be happy to add any events I've missed. Please include the
following information with all submissions:

Name of Club
Type of Event (Meeting/Show)
Date and Time of Event
Full location of Event
URL for detailed information
A short blurb about the event [optional]

Share and Enjoy!

LEGO® is a registered trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which
does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this event list.

--
AFOL and his money are soon parted.