 General / 41072
Re: Unoffical LEGO Event Web Calendar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 19:48:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.general, John Kornhaus writes:
I've put together a handy calendar of all upcoming LEGO®-related events
I could find in North America and Europe. The web-based version is
available at this URL:

http://ical.mac.com/?u=jkornhaus&n=LEGO32Events.ics&v=1

VERY nice project! This will be the very first iCal I will subscribe
to...makes the whole iCal thing worthwhile, IMO.

Matt

Thank you. I kept checking iCalShare for something like this; when none
appeared I decided to take the plunge and build one myself.

I was fun to put it together and see how much worldwide LEGO activity there
is every week.

John