 General / 41027
Re: Unoffical LEGO Event Web Calendar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 19:24:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rob Hendrix writes:
Ya, I noticed at least one club you forgot.  Here is our event calendar:
http://www.msltc.org/events.html

ILTCO also has a calendar that is directly accessed by a Lego rep that
updates the online calendar of events at Lego.com.  I am keeping his name
out of this post because I have noticed the Lego online calendar is not
current...  And, I'm not one to stir up trouble.  :P

-Rob
http://www.cei.net/~rhendrix/lego.html
http://www.msltc.org

Thanks! I've added your three upcoming shows and monthly meetings to the
event list.

Your club is not listed on the (somewhat oudated) Train Groups LUGMAP at
http://www.lugnet.com/map/na/usa/ltc/

I've probably missed a few others that are not listed or have changed URLs.

Is the ILTCO calendar active? All I get is an "under construction" message.

John