 General / 41026
Re: Unoffical LEGO Event Web Calendar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 18:47:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Kornhaus writes:
I've put together a handy calendar of all upcoming LEGO®-related events
I could find in North America and Europe. The web-based version is
available at this URL: • <snip>
All event listings were obtained from publicly available information
found on LUGNET and local club web sites. Please contact me if your
organization would prefer to be excluded from future listings.

I'll be updating the calendar as new information becomes available.
I'll be happy to add any events I've missed. Please include the
following information with all submissions:
<snip>

Now, why hasn't something like this been added to the LUGNET homepage
somewhere? Very informative, even though there are no activities near where
I live. It gets me thinking about starting something though. Maybe other
people would get the urge too.

-Duane