 General / 41045
Re: Unoffical LEGO Event Web Calendar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 07:41:43 GMT

"John Kornhaus" <jkornhaus@mac.com> schreef in bericht
news:070220031316322363%jkornhaus@mac.com...
I've put together a handy calendar of all upcoming LEGO®-related events
I could find in North America and Europe. The web-based version is
available at this URL:

http://ical.mac.com/?u=jkornhaus&n=LEGO32Events.ics&v=1

Hi
Are you a Dutchman or is everyone getting this in his own language? Very
cool!
Thanks.

Saskia

http://www.doesdigitals.nl/glop