 Announcements / 1949
1948  |  1950
Subject:
The Brickish Association hits 50!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 21:07:31 GMT

After being in existence for only three and a half months, the Brickish
Association yesterday accepted its 50th membership application.

Founded in October 2002, the Association is aimed at building and supporting
the community of adult LEGO enthusiasts in and around the UK.

We are gaining new members all the time, but to encourage those of you who
haven't yet decided to join, all existing members and the *next* 50 members
will receive a 3219 Mini TIE Fighter(TM) set. Many thanks to Charlotte from
the UK LEGO Club for donating the sets.

If you'd like to join, you can find an application form here:

http://www.brickish.org/join.asp

Alternatively, if you can wait until April, you can join at our Annual LEGO
Festival - a Total LEGO Experience. More details on our website at:
http://www.brickish.org/events.asp

Thanks again to all the current members, the committee for its hard work,
and Charlotte Wiberg of the LEGO Club for her support.
--
Tony Priestman
Chairman