 Announcements / 1946 (-20)
  Mickey Mouse

This has been a ongoing project for some time. I first started it last year but it was destroyed when I dropped it during a move from one room to another. It was torn down and the parts used for other projects (red M & M guy and some of the Golden (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.disney, lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture)

  The LEGO Maniacs Webring Lives!

Tim Courtney has handed webring management off to me. The Webring is now alive, kicking, and most importantly accepting submissions. if you have a LEGO related website, go here to join: (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish) !

  Show Your Support of STS-107

I would encourage everyone to post a symbol of unity and condolences to the family of STS-107 on their web sites. Let's show our LUGNET and LEGO community support. The STS-107 Patch can be found here: (URL) B. Combs, Publisher Bricks in my Pocket (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce) !!

  LAST DAY TO REGISTER FOR BRICKSWEST™ 2003

Today is the LAST DAY to register for BricksWest 2003! If you've been thinking of whether or not to attend all week, today is the day to decide. Don't pass on this and miss out on all the fun! Remember, BricksWest is run by volunteers as a (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Minifig Hall of Fame Update !!!!!!

Hello everyone ! I was very busy this monh, so here it comes, a bit late : The Minifig Hall of Fame update you all have been waiting for ! :-) First, There are 2 new Minifigs in the HoF. Majisto and the Pirate Captain won for January and February. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general) !

  Robot and R/C Competition reminder

BricksWest 2003 is only a few weeks away, and that means *ROBOT COMPETITIONS*! Well at least for some of us. Remember, there will be prizes for all these competitions, so it will be worth your time to enter! Check earlier postings by me or the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  Philohome site moved...

Hi everybody, I had recently to change my site hosting, it is now available again on (URL) already used this domain name, but it was a simple redirection showing my host address. Thanks to those who had links to my site looking like (URL) to modify (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad)

  Scheduled downtime Friday, January 31, 2003

The lugnet.com server will be taken off-line briefly on Friday, January 31 for an operating system software and disk upgrade. The outage may be as short as five minutes or as long as several hours. E-mail delivery is most likely to resume first, (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general) !!

  Train Display in Staffordshire this weekend (1st/2nd Feb)

This weekend, on Saturday and Sunday (1st/2nd Feb), Mark Bellis will be displaying his 'scale' model trains built entirely from LEGO, at Staffordshire County Showground. I've posted previously about Mark's trains in the NBLTC discussion group (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce)

  LPub 2.1.0.6 Available

LPub 2.1.0.6 is available at (URL) 2.1.0.6 solves bugs: - flakey installation problems with directory creation and deletion - install directory is now completely cleaned and eliminated - registry is no longer needed for LPub installation information (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce)

  THE OFFICIAL BRICKSWEST™ 2003 ROLL CALL

Greetings BricksWest attendees! This is the official LUGNET BricksWest Attendee Roll Call. As you may know, we do not publish an attendee list for BricksWest, due to privacy issues. However, enough attendees wish to see who else is coming, so I am (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest) !

  HoMa's Big Boy

Hi folks, after nearly 12 month of moc-abstinence I started off again and finished my 8-wide model of the Union Pacific Big Boy! I wanted to use the old spoked wheels and the 1/4 panels from droid escape for the boiler. See what it is like at: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Red M&M guy

I think we've all seen this guy before. Red M&M was built from a smaller M&M dispenser we have. Took only about a week to complete. Unsure how many bricks. I hope you enjoy. (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture)

  BrikWars Superheroes

On January 18th, NELUG had its first BrikWars game featuring superheroes. While I'm still in the process of doing the write-up, I have created a Web site in support of this game. It has the basic storyline along with pics and bios of all the heroes (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.nelug) !

  LOUNGE LIZARD KARAOKE AND LAS VEGAS BUFFET - BRICKSWEST™ 2003 SPECIAL DINNER EVENT

BricksWest 2003 attendees will be treated (or tortured) during our special dinner event: Lounge Lizard Karaoke and Las Vegas Buffet! This event is the official launch party for Bricks™ Magazine, the first LEGO® fan magazine ever published... created (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  FINAL WEEK TO REGISTER FOR BRICKSWEST™ 2003

Today begins the final seven days to register for BricksWest 2003! If you have been sitting on the fence regarding your attendance, it's time to come on over. We need to pre-register an additional 50 or more attendees to guarantee that our event (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest) !

  BRICKSWEST™ 2003: IMPERIAL STAR DESTROYER TIMED BUILD

See the official BricksWest web site for further event details: (URL) we're proud to officially announce the full details of the BricksWest 2003 Imperial Star Destroyer Timed Build competition! At BricksWest, we're assembling a team of up to 20 (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.events.brickswest) !!

  LEGO Theft

Has anyone seen this news yet? (URL) LEGO lost their Stanley Cup replica. (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce) !

  Hoverbike MOC

Here's my MLCad attempt at a hover bike; enjoy! Pre-moderation sneak peeks (beware of text wrapping): (URL) (folder): (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space)

  IndyLUG pictures at Indy January GATS

For everyones enjoyment here are the pictures I took for the show. Also we won 2nd place in the competition. And had tons of good comments by the model railroaders. And it was awsome to see the kids reaction to the LEGO. We were in two papers and (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact