 Announcements / 1937
1936  |  1938
Subject:
LPub 2.1.0.6 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:54:49 GMT

LPub 2.1.0.6 is available at http://www.users.qwest.net.

LPub 2.1.0.6 solves bugs:
  - flakey installation problems with directory creation and deletion
  - install directory is now completely cleaned and eliminated
  - registry is no longer needed for LPub installation information
  - saving and restoring of configuration improved for LPub Step
    controls.

New features:
  - Construction Image minimum camera distance support allows for
    consistant scale across all sub-models in a model, or even
    across different models.
  - Part Image globe camera controls allow you to render part images
    at 45 degree angle like LEGO.  This is the new default.
  - Part Image minimum camera distance support can be used to
    provide consistant scale across smaller parts, but make sure that
    large parts (e.g. 32x32 baseplate) are properly framed.
  - New meta-command "BI BEGIN GREYED" paired with "BI END" can be
    used to work around issues of color scaling of parts from previous
    steps when used with buffer exchanges.

Enjoy.
Kevin