 CAD / 9381
Re: LPub 2.1.0.6 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 20:50:25 GMT

Steven,
  In LPub Steps, Generate, uncheck Construction Images, then use
Generate->Instruction Images menu item.
Kevin

In lugnet.cad, Steven Combs writes:
My bad.  880A.DAT is an LSynth part that I failed to add to the setup list.
You can make one of your own by copying 880.DAT to 880A.DAT.  Edit 880A.DAT
and remove the electric cord stub.

OK...I'm new to editing .DAT files (although this is an area I would like to improve).  That was just too cool.  I used
LDraw Design Pad, removed the lines under the wire stub area, previewed the image (using the LDView button) and the wire
was gone.  I know...I know...but it's the little things in life that make me happy!  Now if I could just figure out how
to create my own parts. ;)

One thing that happened during a current project was that since I used 880.DAT and didn't have the 880A.DAT, when I
rendered the BOM and the Construction Steps, the Light Sensor wasn't included.  Will it now be included since I have the
880A.DAT?  Do I have to render the entire set again to have this part included?  It would be a great feature if you
added a generate Step (X) or Generate BOM option.