 CAD / 9374
Re: LPub 2.1.0.6 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 00:04:40 GMT

Steven,
  My bad.  880A.DAT is an LSynth part that I failed to add to the setup list.
You can make one of your own by copying 880.DAT to 880A.DAT.  Edit 880A.DAT
and remove the electric cord stub.

I'll add it tto the distribution.

Thanks,
Kevin

In lugnet.cad, Steven Combs writes:
Kevin,

Quick technical question.  When I try to use the part 2982C02.DAT ~Electric Light Sensor (Complete Assembly Shortcut
without wire) I receive a "File 880A.DAT not found! Continue loading?" error.  When I respond yes, it loads the sensor
but without the top.  Question: is this an LSYNTH part?  If so, am I to assume that I am missing the 880A.DAT part?  And
finally if so and it is an LSYNTH part, where do I obtain this .DAT file?

Thanks!
--
Steven