 Announcements / 1883
  LUGNET logo products at CafePress

Woo-Hooo! LUGNET logo products are back. It's time to show your pride in the hobby and in our online community! Profits from sales, $2 per item, go straight to our account that pays website hosting fees - so your purchases really help! Choose from (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: LUGNET logo products at CafePress

There is some really cool stuff on there, but for me I definately think it will be the metal lunch box that will be under my tree this year! Scott (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

Cool shirt, but as has been mentioned before, $16,- for a plain white shirt with a little logo is a rip-off. Let me know when they drop to $6,- as shirt... Duq "Scott Costello" <scottcos@spamfree.yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET logo products at CafePress

To be fair, T-shirts at cafepress or thinkgeek or most other places are just as "pricey". I don't think the price is unfair at all, *and* it's a quality shirt - not real thin like. Jennifer Quoting Duq <lugnetpost@skipthis...mfweb.nl>: (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET logo products at CafePress

I'll second that comment. I'm part of a small film company, and we've done business with cafepress as well(logos on T-Shirts and coffee mugs) Cafepress may be a little pricey, but I've used my T-shirt on a regular basis for two years, and it's still (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET logo products at CafePress

(...) I don't want to rip anyone off.. I was at the CP site, making other items available, and I figured while I was there I'd set up a few T's for those who were interested. In other words, this isn't meant to be the be-all/end-all. But there won't (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET logo products at CafePress

(...) Duq, Don't like it? Don't buy it. There are hot plate tiles for $6.50. I'm definitely going to get a shirt or two, though, and ditto to Scott Costello - I need me a lunchbox, too! Lugnet also could use just a straight $6.00 donation, if you'd (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET logo products at CafePress

You know, it's facinating to see what has value to people. I saw this stuff and thought, COOL!!! I got my LUGNET teddy bear en-route. It was $21.50 after s/h. For me, I think this was a great price. It's not as if I'm going to find this stuff (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET logo products at CafePress

(...) I might just have to get a bear, though I'd rather have a mug too. By the way, what happened to the LUGNET logo minifig stickers? Jason J Railton (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET logo products at CafePress

(...) I still have some here. They've never been 'for sale' but I sometimes give them away. -Suz (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET logo products at CafePress

(...) I want one too! ...one that's not a reject. Over the years, Todd and I have ordered quite a few CP mugs with LUGNET graphics as tests. We've not yet been satisfied with results. which seems odd because the ceramic tiles I've gotten have had (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:H78znM.2HB@lugnet.com... (...) You know now your are going to get asked to give some away. :) -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) Account: drumm-family Bricklink Store: (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET logo products at CafePress

Too right - that's all I signed up for! Everything else came for free... ;-) [Oh go on, please...] Jason J Railton (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET logo products at CafePress

(...) Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: LUGNET c/o Suzanne Green 101 Village Farm Road Columbia, SC 29223 no guarantees. -Suz (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET logo products at CafePress

(...) Is This address also good for sending christmas presents, wedding gifts, and cash donations to Lugnet???? ____ (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET logo products at CafePress

In lugnet.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes: <SNIP> (...) Hi Suzanne, Are you the same Suzanne as in the address here above? I would like to know. I and a college would like to be a Lugnet member and would send our $10 with the mail from Europe. I (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.general)