 Announcements / 1022
1021  |  1023
Subject:
MOC 1966 Chevelle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 02:22:11 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I've finally posted pictures of my chevelle on Brickself.

Model features:
Technic V-8 engine with rotating fan, belt driven alternator and power steering
pump.
Dual exhaust.
Full working suspension and steering.
Tilt front hood.
Reclining seats.
Working glove-box and console compartment.
Six speaker stereo system with amp and subwoofers in the trunk.

LMKWYT, enjoy.
Steve