 Announcements / 1021
New: Stickfig-scale mecha wallpaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 22:36:42 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hey all,

I have just put some finishing touches on this site, and I feel that it is
ready for prime-time.

It is my pleasure to announce my Stickfig-scale mecha wallpaper:
http://www.io.com/~jsproat/lego/microfig/stickfig/index.shtml

Available for your perusal are three wallpaper-sized images depicting some
of my new microfig-scale MOCs, with MPD and POV source.  The three scenes
available represent my gradual cresting of the intimidating POVRay learning
curve, so expect more from me in the near future!  :-,

(And for those who have taken a look at the sneak peek, I have a new
wallpaper and a new model as of today.)

So please, look, enjoy, maybe even pick up a new technique or two, and as
always LMK

Cheers,
- jsproat