 Announcements / 1020
1019  |  1021
Subject:
BrickDreams Update: Scene #8 Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:25:19 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

After several false starts and *60 hours* of render time, BrickDreams
Scene #8 is finally finished. IMO it is my best one yet. Also, all of
the other scenes on BrickDreams have been "re-mastered" from the
original tiff file, and are now available on the site as maximum-quality
jpegs. As a result, some of the scenes are as large as 450K or more, but
I figured everyone would rather have the best quality possible, even if
the scenes do take several times longer to download. Scene #6 has also
been fixed so it will look right on a computer without a 20-pixel high
menubar at the top (AKA Windows machines).

http://www.users.kih.net/~micahx/brickdreams/

follow-up set to lugnet.cad.ray

--

Regards

Micah J. Mabelitini - LUGNET #918
The University of Kentucky
SECC Middlesboro Academic Skills Resource Center
accutron@kih.net - http://www.users.kih.net/~micahx/