 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 776
Re: BrickDreams Update: Scene #8 Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 21:13:27 GMT

Derek Raycraft wrote:

I love these images, they are great.  I know beggars can't be choosers, but I'd
love it if you made 1600x1200 versions.  They just don't scale to my desktop
very well at the current sizes.

awesome work,

Derek

Well, you're in luck then. I plan to start releasing scenes in 1600x1200
in conjunction with the next site update.

--

Regards

Micah J. Mabelitini - LUGNET #918
The University of Kentucky
SECC Middlesboro Academic Skills Resource Center
accutron@kih.net - http://www.users.kih.net/~micahx/