 Off-Topic / Fun / 7019
Re: MOC 1966 Chevelle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 22:51:56 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
<snip>
although eurosupercars are cool, '60s american muscle is cooler.... Safer,
(felt) faster, way cheaper, way easier to work on, and way more
rugged/reliable.
</snip>

You mean: bigger, heavier, noisier and burning lots more fuel in their
ridiculously big V8's?

Yep.

The cash difference between 5000 USD for a reasonably good example of mid
60's muscle and 50,000 USD for a reasonably good example of a mid 60's
eurosupercar (and I am being optimistic) will buy you a heck of a lot of
gasoline...

So ya. American Muscle rocks, hard. Ask me what an M1A1 gets for gas
mileage... :-)

++Lar