 Animation / 501
Re: Brickswest animation festival: how was it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.animation
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 19:51:11 GMT

I appreciate everyone's zeal to know the results. Unfortunately, Internet
access was not part of the venue and therefore the organizers of the festival
would have had to incur greater expense to access the Internet to immediately
post the results. Since the organizer was still at the venue on Monday and did
not return until late Tuesday night, after a long day of travel across 4 time
zones, the results could not be posted until Wednesday evening.

I know it must have been torture from the animators, but just wait until the
award winners get their awards in the mail. Based on what I can afford to send
them their prizes, a slow boat to China and back is all that I can shell out.
Hopefully they will have them before the next BricksWest Animation Festival.

Todd

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Stefan van Zwam writes:
Hello people,

Quite a few animators who sent their work to BricksWest, but were unable to
be there (as a result of living in different states, countries or even
continents) are waiting for some report on the festival. Anybody who's been
there: how did it go? No technical problems? Lots of attendees? Which films
were big hits, which were regarded as not so good?

We'd really really like to know!

Stefan.
--
---
YellowHead Studios. Where LEGO comes to life!