 Adventurers / 603
602  |  604
Subject:
Adventurer companions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 23:31:52 GMT

Mark Lindsey wrote in message ...
Surely someone has something to say.  Bruce, Joseph, Craig, Steve.....where
are all the adventurers?  Richard, Lindsay, Mike, Ed.....you guys?  Hey you
guys, this isn't funny anymore.  Where is everyone?  It's gettin' kinda • creepy
here on Dino Island all alone.  Please post
up.....someone......anyone......please........

Fading fast without Adventurer companions,
Mark L

Sorry mate.  I'm here, I'm here, its just that I've not had much that I
could contribute.

I don't really get into the whole technic thing, and while I'm looking
forward to the dino stuff (particularly the bits that will give me more
building materials for Port Block) we're way out on the periphery here.  God
alone knows when we'll see the stuff.

Mind you, I enjoyed your tome on the new stuff, details I hadn't picked up
etc.

For mine, I picked up the River Expedition recently, and am beginning the
work of turning the ship over to a sidewheel paddle steamer.  Anyone seen
any pics of examples?

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/