 Adventurers / 595
Re: My thoughts on Dino Island
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 15:32:27 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Aaron West writes:
Hey, I am a fan of this line.  I love the Indiana Jones feel to the Egypt
sets, but I never fell in love with the *whole* Amazon line.  I don't think
I'll ever get the 5986 unless they cut the price in half, but I have all the
rest of both lines.  The new dino line is awash in 1930's feel, as well as the
cool Jurassic Park stuff.  I think my favorites have to be the Island Hopper
5935 and the big base 5987.  The use of pieces look very good, of course I may
have to rebuild in my own image.  Have faith in Adventure fans, we are a
sleepy lot this morning.
Build something while you wait for the regulars,
Best wishes.
Aaron

Good morning Aaron, I am glad to hear from someone.  I struggled for hours
last night to juggle the kids and household chores around reviewing those sets
and I had hoped when I got to work this morning that I would have SOMETHING to
look at in the way of responses.  Instead I got a big old nothing!  Oh well,
every great quest begins with failures.  And though the Americans are sleeping
in, you folks in Europe have been up for awhile now.  Anyway I will wait a
little more and plan big things for my minifig at work tomorrow.

Cheers,
Mark L