 Adventurers / 1998
Re: Steamed Onions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 12:34:49 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Kevin Heckel wrote:
   New Pics. So much better, don’t you think?

Kevin

Hi Kevin

The new pictures really do your MOC justice!

The Steamed Onion is a really well put together ship that could easily be seen buzzing around, gracefully, in the Adventurers universe. Nice use of the dome(s). I have only previously seen them used in an alternative manner in some fantastic retro space ships - can’t remember who, sorry. They were blue and white if that helps! :)

Thanks for sharing a great MOC Kevin. Would you mind if I made a “logo” out of it and used it on the .adventurers news page?

Chris