 Adventurers / 1995
Re: Steamed Onions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 20:35:19 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Kevin Heckel wrote:
   In lugnet.adventurers, Niels Bugge wrote:

   lol Kevin!

Good work with those baroque domepieces. I might have a few after all :-)

-NB

Thanks, Niels. I do hope I’ve sufficiently de-lame-ified this particular “lame part” =D.

Kevin

Nah, sorry, you have to make a few more MOC’s before I’m really convinced (at which time I’ll probably decide that everything that can be made with them has been done)

To tell the truth, the reason I don’t like them because they’re not smooth enough... too angular at the junction between the belly and the “neck”, and you can’t even make a good round dome by putting two together, so actually buying TWO sets to get them might be a bit beyond my interest...

Cheers NB