 Adventurers / 1823
Re: MHoF : Harry Cane might be disqualified
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:15:13 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Orion Pobursky wrote:

A quick Whois search on ARIN yielded this:

OrgName:    Qwest Communications
OrgID:      QWDL
Address:    950 17th Street
Address:    Suite 1900
City:       Denver
StateProv:  CO
PostalCode: 80202
Country:    US

NetRange:   63.152.0.0 - 63.159.255.255

Maybe you could narrow it down from there.

-Orion

Interesting.  I didn't know how to precisely ocate a IP before.  Anyway, if you
see this building explose in a few days, don't blame me, I didn't do it :-)

Terry