 Adventurers / 1822
Re: MHoF : Harry Cane might be disqualified
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:13:02 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Anders Isaksson wrote:
James Wilson wrote:
In lugnet.adventurers, Terry Prosper wrote:

as I'm neither American
id' wager most LUGnet users are

I don't beleive *most*. *Many* maybe, but the world is large (even if some
USAmericans seem quite ignorant of it)

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm

I don't think telling that to an American will make things better, Anders.
However, I'd be curious to see the Demographiocs of Lugnet members.  Anyway, it
is true that many US AFOLs think they are alone...

Terry