 Administrative / Terms of Use / 589
    Re: New Terms of Use for LUGNET —Frank Filz
   Some thoughts on the discussion group terms: #7: clarify to allow use of FTX. #9.2: I think it would be reasonable to allow auction postings in groups that specifically allow them, though it should be pointed out that set of groups would generally (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.terms)

        Re: New Terms of Use for LUGNET —Timothy Gould
   (...) Hi Frank, Looking at your suggestions for sales posts it seems as though MOC announcements/ad combined posts would be unallowed in most groups. Personally I would prefer that they should be allowed in the relavent announcement group provided (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.terms)

        Re: New Terms of Use for LUGNET —Frank Filz
   (...) Factory is a bit of a grey area. Given that the poster doesn't (currently) stand to benefit from the sales, and given that the purpose is to point out the existence of a new model, I think that's ok. That's no different than pointing to Shop (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.terms)

        Re: New Terms of Use for LUGNET —Timothy Gould
   --various snippage-- (...) Thinking on this particular issue I think I would prefer an extra set of market guidelines sitting outside the main TOS. What if Factory starts paying out an authors share? Then it becomes more grey since for some people (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.terms)

        Re: New Terms of Use for LUGNET Rene Hoffmeister
   Hi Tim, Frank, thanks for bringing this up. (...) I like this idea very much. So the ToU could say (note 9.3.): Do not post information or material for commercial purposes which is not reasonably related to LEGO toys or which contains advertising (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)

        Re: New Terms of Use for LUGNET —Timothy Gould
     (...) I think something like 9.3 While the ultimate decision on market posts rests with the Admin of LUGNET, decisions will be made according to the guidelines found at URL which should be obeyed at all time. would be better. Tim (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)

        Re: New Terms of Use for LUGNET —Eric Sophie
   (...) I would be really happy if this particular issue would be straightend out. As have had causing a big problem with this myself, making clear what this all means would be great. I mean, I posted my MOC for sale in a theme group, with an intended (...) (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.terms)