 Administrative / Terms of Use / 219
Re: Translation help wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 21:52:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.it, Marco Beri writes:
  http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/agreement
  http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/agreement-it

How does it look?

Todd,
it's ok! It seems that Sergio arrived first as translator, isn't it?
Ciao.
Marco.
P.S. I found just a mistake: in "NON inviare o un messaggio troppe
volte" you had to remove the single "o". It's like the English "or"
and if you remove the second part ("riinviare") you don't need it
anymore.

OK, the "o" has been removed.  And I also removed your name from the
translators list based on what you said in the other message you just
recently posted.  I think Mario gave a chunk of text for one or two of
the paragraphs.

Ciao
Todd