 Administrative / Terms of Use / 217
Re: Translation help wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 21:33:33 GMT

On Fri, 25 Aug 2000 07:36:47 GMT, "Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.loc.it, Sergio Lorenzetti writes:
Yes .... I agree ....
Todd, the word "riinviare" should be simply removed.

OK, I removed "riinviare" and applied the other corrections that Marco posted,
and made the double-byte characters into single-byte characters.  Here is the
result:

  http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/agreement
  http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/agreement-it

How does it look?

Todd,
it's ok! It seems that Sergio arrived first as translator, isn't it?
Ciao.
Marco.
P.S. I found just a mistake: in "NON inviare o un messaggio troppe
volte" you had to remove the single "o". It's like the English "or"
and if you remove the second part ("riinviare") you don't need it
anymore.