 Administrative / Terms of Use / 204
Re: Translation help wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 19:54:18 GMT

  riinviare => rinviare
None. This should be "ri-inviare" or "reinviare" .... not "rinviare" ....
Sergio, I know what you mean but nor "reinviare" neither "riinviare"
are italian words.
Uh ... er.... but both are understandable by a "standard" italian person
with the right meaning ..... that's not "rinviare" 8-))))

In the context probably it's enough to say just
"inviare", there is already "troppe volte" to mean repeatedly.
Yes .... I agree ....
Todd, the word "riinviare" should be simply removed.

P.S. I know, in Italy we call this "to break an hair in four..." :-)
Usually, a great waste of time .... 8-))))))))))))

CiaoCiaoSergio