 Administrative / Terms of Use / 203
Re: The 2001 lineup (list on FBTB)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 16:45:02 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, James Powell writes:
I'd suggest you check out the EFF (eff.org) and the ruling on DMCA, if • required
consider this my permission to remove posts with links.

The internet just got a _lot_ colder.   America is now trying to rule the • world
by lawyers...

LS James Powell

---you may not think that removal is needed, I have removed the list I had
posted of prices/sets/descriptions/lego#'s.

So, there is nothing offensive/illegal still at that link.

James