 Administrative / Terms of Use / 208
Re: The 2001 lineup (list on FBTB)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 22:06:52 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.admin.terms, Selçuk Göre writes:
Todd Lehman wrote:
I *do* consider it OK to make such links, *if* it doesn't violate the T&C.

I *cannot* and *will not* advise you as to whether or not a given link to
leaked information violates the T&C.  You do so at your own risk.

Todd, are you sure that "you can't advise us whether something violates
T&C or not"?

Most things, not all things.  Not gray-area things.

Sorry Todd, but I think I'm really missing something. I thought we are not
talking about The Law, but The T&C. It is a written document authored by you.
So I think that you must have some idea about whether something is against that
written document or not. Where is the gray area in that? I'm not trying to
tease, just trying to be sure that we are talking about the same thing.

T&C are your own rules, right? If you can't advise about it, who can advise?

If in doubt, in gray-area cases like bleeding-edge Intellectual Property law,
consult an attorney, is about all I can say.

What attorney? Turkish code of Law?..:-) Bah..

Selçuk