 Administrative / Terms of Use / *345 (-10)
  My assesment of the JAL situation

I thought my posts on this situation were over... After cooling down a bit, responding to some email, and re-reading my correspondence with Jessie which he has chosen to make an example of me with, I'll offer these words. It is Jessie, not I, not (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Apology for Jesse Long

(...) You seem to want to keep the arguement going, Mladen, otherwise you would stop the arguements. Without the arguements, what would you do with your miserable life? Where do you live, anyway, Mladen? Maybe over in where you live, more children (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Apology for Jesse Long

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message news:GHLwqD.HsH@lugnet.com... (...) offensive (...) son of a (...) Lugnet. (...) response, and I (...) below... (...) <snip> I do not care what context it was in, I just had my 9 year old (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Apology for Jesse Long

-snipped J.A.L.'s usual BS- (...) And what creations have you shown us here on LUGNET? None. You can't install MLCAD on your computer and build your models on the computer. What are you, 20 years-old? Wow, I know young teenages who can run MLCAD on (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Apology for Jesse Long

(...) Why argue any more online? Does any person on Lugnet even KNOW exactly what started this arguement? I think that constructive criticism (which I have been trying to do very strongly to most people online) should be allowed on Lugnet. I believe (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Apology for Jesse Long

(...) DO NOT EVER put those words in my mouth. For the record, I did not say the phrase Jessie stated. I may have used profanity in my messages, but as others can attest (I will not put them on the spot like Jessie has put me on the spot) I was not (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Apology for Jesse Long

(...) Thank you. After just ending my email 'correspondence,' if you could call it that, with Jessie, and reading these posts, I am rather upset. For those curious, I took my conversation with Jessie to email because I did not want it to continue on (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Apology for Jesse Long

(...) I decided to let that slide in the context it was said...but you are correct, Tom. <snip> (...) E-mail, too, has failed...sadly. I've been privvy to some of the mail, and it hasn't worked any better than words here. But Tom, this IS a public (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Apology for Jesse Long

(...) My name is JESSE, Tom, not JESSIE. Jessie is from Team Rocket and I am NOT from Pokemon, Tom. I was merely showing you what Tim Courtney was saying in a post offline AND these people have used words similar to those I said AND I was proving a (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Apology for Jesse Long

**Note** I have censored Jesse's post with "@@@"'s to cover the offensive words.. In lugnet.people, Jesse Alan Long writes: <snip> (...) As well is NOT ALLOWED on Lugnet, this is uncaled fo at any response, and I am offended that you choose to have (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.terms)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact