 Administrative / Suggestions / 719
Re: Avatars?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 02:20:58 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Dean R. Hennen wrote:
Hello to Lugnet Staff,

I know that the mods for pictures in posts are probably sufficient enough for
what I'm asking, but can you make an option to create customizable member
avatars (profile pictures so to speak) like in the Brickfilms Forums
(http://www.brickfilms.com/phpBB2/index.php)? Much appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Please send feedback on what you think.

Please, no.