 Administrative / Suggestions / 726
Re: Avatars?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 19:39:13 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
(line wrapping messes left unrepaired, you may want to look into more work (I
know you have been in this area recently) on the code more robust before you
work on avatars, in my view...)

Me too.  In fact, avatars aren't even on my long list, much less my short list.
We'd like to resurrect the minifig generator sometime with tons more graphic
selections and perhaps avatars might be an interesting application of the
images.

--Todd