 Administrative / Suggestions / 1059
Re: SWM AFOL in Boston seeking SF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 01:24:48 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Mark Papenfuss wrote:

care. I am tired of wasting my time trying to explain things only to have it
twisted around and my words ignored by the Lugnet admins.

Mark P

quite amazing how this is revolving around how a lugnet admin actually did not
ignore you, replied to your postm, and made you feel like a responsible person
of society, and you blew up at him and judged his intelligence to that of a
preschoolder. wow. things like this really want me to tell people about this
place at shows and stuff! i feel loved and respected here!