 Administrative / Suggestions / 1050
Re: SWM AFOL in Boston seeking SF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 07:18:23 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Todd Lehman wrote:
.

If you have something to say to me only, the most effective way to do that
is to send it through private e-mail.

understood and noted.

By the way, I don't appreciate you calling Lenny and Tim lackeys.

It was not meant in a negative manner.

Lenny misunderstood in your initial reply that you were referring to the
groups rather than to my post.  The antecedent of the word "this" in your
first sentence ("As much as I wish you luck on your search - can you
explain why this does not belong in off-topic?") was ambiguous.

Then with all due respect Todd, he should have taken the time to read past the
first sentance. I posted what I was referring to after that:

"I am not in any way trying to tell to you drop these groups or tell you they do
not belong on Lugnet at all. But what I am requesting from you - with all due
respect is to put them where they belong - in off-topic."

and even if that did not catch his eye I posted it very clearly in my first
reply to him:

"Ahh, but Leonard - you missed the point. I never said it did not belong on
Lugnet, and I never said it did not belong in .people - did I?"

and

"but you see Leonard, my point (that you missed) is that the .people group
should be in off-topic."

Just to post a few, and he continued to ignore that. That I do not appreciate. I
very clealry said what I meant and he ignored it, or did not read past the first
sentance in the first post.

Mark P