 Administrative / Suggestions / 1048
Re: SWM AFOL in Boston seeking SF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 06:19:28 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
If Todd has something to say - he should be the one to follow up here.

I don't have anything to add.

I rather hear it from him and not his lackeys. Unless I am replying to
Todd I am finished with this, I have nothing more to say here unless it
is to him.

If you have something to say to me only, the most effective way to do that
is to send it through private e-mail.

By the way, I don't appreciate you calling Lenny and Tim lackeys.

So if you or Leonard wish to keep this going you will not have me to
play with on this one. My stance has been 100% upfront and honest the
entire time here. I am outraged that the Lugnet Admins have acted in
the way they have in this thread.

Lenny misunderstood in your initial reply that you were referring to the
groups rather than to my post.  The antecedent of the word "this" in your
first sentence ("As much as I wish you luck on your search - can you
explain why this does not belong in off-topic?") was ambiguous.

--Todd