 Administrative / NNTP / 661 (-10)
  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) This has been explaind to you time ( (URL) )and time ( (URL) )again. If you choose not to listen then that is your call. But this is really getting stupid and old, if you really want to use a word to judge somebody then fine - be closed minded (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: A letter to Todd

Todd Lehman wrote in message <3ab3ab27.200292832@...et.com>... (...) merit (...) and (...) talk (...) (lugnet.Lego.*) (...) directly (...) I personally despise these marketing driven toys that manufacturer's are coming up with. Pokemon, BIONICLE (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) I'm not sure which way I'll go on this one. For the most part, I don't see any harm to *LUGNET* or its members for Lego Reps to post 'officially' to other groups. I only really see potential harm for TLC, or the reps themselves. (...) I rather (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) To Todd, Thanks for this explanation. I hope that everyone reads it. I've clipped it only a little in hopes that more people will find it and read it. Based on that post, I have changed my mind and support your decision. I suspect it helps (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) [...] (...) The problem this email address filter does not (and cannot) solve and actually exacerbates is the "is this an official voice of TLC or not" problem. Presuming it becomes simple for Jake and Tomas to post using their secret AFOL (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) Yeah, I wasn't really happy with either of those two phrases. For "pull rank" I just meant that TLC will not hesitate to execute actions required for their business, and depending on how they do that, it can be pretty unpleasant for the rest (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Step back and take a deep breath and lets move on

Folks, There's a lot of hurtful things being said on all sides of this discussion. Todd has indicated that he was not really open to discussion of the new posting rules for official TLC posts, and has indicated his reasons for such. Whether you (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) <rest snipped, same points expanded upon> I did not know this. Perhaps many others didn't either. Certainly it paints a different picture and helps me to see your viewpoint a little clearer, Todd. If this is in fact the case, then I support (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) On that note, perhaps you would find it useful to some of the things you have said in recent memory: (URL) "That has to be the lamest excuse I have heard." (URL) "I will answer this with the same bs that is being thrown at us:" (URL) "I am not (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) As somebody looking in form the outside, maybe I can be a voice of reason. So here it goes; What you made were assumptions, you assumed he is a thirteen year old. If you do not know something and take a guess you are making an assumption. You (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact