 Administrative / General / Search Results: password
 Results 461 – 480 of 524.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Help with member profile / password

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.pieniazek@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:Hz4JyM.6A0@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) Hmm, I thought the strength requirements had been relaxed. I'm using a password originally considered weak. I honestly have not had to (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.695)

  Re: Password help Please!

(...) You need to get hold of Todd, as currently he is the only one that can reset your password for you. At some point, we hope soon, other people (such as Frand and myself) will be able to do this as well. I have a suspicion that you may have (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.695)

  Re: Lost Password

*bump* can anybody lend a hand? (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.694)

  Help with member profile / password

Hi, All- Is there a resource for help with editing my member profile and changing password? Specifically, my "home state" is wrong and I can't find an option to change it on the member profile page. Secondly, are there plans to change the password (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.694)

  Re: Password help Please!

(...) Here's my understanding: The interim fix of allowing more admins to do it doesn't require any code changes, just permissions changes (who can access certain screens). It's not prudent to undertake code changes with a server move pending. Once (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.694)

  Re: Help with member profile / password

(...) This is not a new concern. In fact, if you read back issues of this very discussion group, you'll find me (4 years ago or whatever it was) railing bitterly against how restrictive the password rules are. (...) That's not making me feel really (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.693)

  Re: Help with member profile / password

(...) Currently Todd is the only one who can do this. I suggest you send him an e-mail to request he change it. (...) Hmm, what do you mean by this? The rules on what a legal password is are not very restrictive. There are no immediate plans to (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.693)

  Membership trouble....

Hi all, On May 18, I signed up for an account. I paid the $10 using PayPal, and then... nothing happened. I still haven't received a password for logging in to the site. Can anybody help me or who can I mail for help with this problem? The (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.692)

  Re: [Ba-lego] Re: Welcome to the "Ba-lego" mailing list

(...) If there is to be a linkage, it should not, in my view, be via a mechanism that includes public posting of the control password. Too much potential for abuse. Based on that and on some discussion on this with the transition group, I've used (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.692)

  Re: Apply skip filter settings to searches.

(...) Why not? The folks in .debate cast aspersions all the time. (...) Maybe so, but bionicle isn't under off-topic, and isn't included in the default skip filters. Try the "animal" search youself. Imagine you're 8, searching for animal building (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

password
(score: 0.688)

  Lost password

Since it's been literally years since I last posted, I've completely forgotten my password - member number 336. I've also retired one of the addresses I have for the account (the mediaone address), so if the new password can be sent only to the (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.686)

  Re: Lost password

(...) A word to the wise: If you currently have only one password, go create another one NOW, then every week or so try to remember all of them, so that you can always reset all your passwords (and you don't have to bump randomly) as soon as you (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.684)

  Password help

I need to get my password reset. I've e-mailed about this, but got no response. What is the procedure for this? Chris Yoder Member 1595 (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.684)

  Re: Lost password

*bump* Bueller? Bueller? Anyone? If there's some other place I should be posting, or a webpage with a "you forgot your passowrd, you dummy" link, please let me know. Thanks. J (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.683)

  To Whom It May Concern...

I need my password reset to Sign Into the database, I've tried to email Todd and Suzanne twice now, but have received no response from them! Can anybody else here help? LMK either way Thanks in advance, Rick LUGNET member #540 (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.683)

  Re: Lost password

(...) Thanks, Lar - I don't recall multiple passwords being an option back in the day, but it's been a while and I may well have forgotten. No advice on my current problem, though? Does anyone know who has the ability to reset passwords? Is it a (...) (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.683)

  Re: To Whom It May Concern...

(...) As of right now, Todd is the go-to person for password resets. If you've emailed Todd more than once and it's been in a more than 24-48 hour period with no response, then posting here certainly seems the next best thing to do... IIRC he does (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.683)

  Re: Lost password

(...) It's been set up that way a few years but it's easy to forget that part of the system is set up that way, it's not blazingly obvious how to get there. (...) Patience, coupled with occasional reminders by email that you're still waiting. I've (...) (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.682)

  Re: Lost password

(...) I forgot to say, it's here... (URL) (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 0.682)

  LUGNET Admin Question URGENT

Todd, Forgive me for adding this in right here! Been trying to get ahold of you for awhile now using the email on your member page and posting at lugnet.admin.general Could you please reset my password for logging into the database? Also, notice my (...) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

password
(score: 0.682)

More:  Next Page >>