 Administrative / General / 11665
Re: Password help Please!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 03:59:19 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Brian Darrow wrote:
I have forgotten my password and would love to log on, but without it it is
impossible.  Please help me remember my password or show me how to get a new
one.  I'd be happy to contribute to Lugnet financially if only someone out there
would help me out.
Thanks in advance for your consideration in this matter,
Brian Darrow

You need to get hold of Todd, as currently he is the only one that can reset
your password for you. At some point, we hope soon, other people (such as Frand
and myself) will be able to do this as well.

I have a suspicion that you may have already been contacted by Todd since he
replied to a post I made in this group after yours. But if not, try him again.
He'll take care of you eventually. I am sorry that it's not always as fast as
we'd all like.

It's not necessary to promise financial support in order to get your password
reset. :-)