 Administrative / General / 11659
11658  |  11660
Subject:
Help with member profile / password
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 11:44:40 GMT

Hi, All-

Is there a resource for help with editing my member profile and changing
password?  Specifically, my "home state" is wrong and I can't find an option to
change it on the member profile page.  Secondly, are there plans to change the
password system on LUGNET?  It seems to me that the current "rules" for
passwords are exceedingly restrictive.

Thanks for the help,
-Fred