 Administrative / General / 11658
Re: LUGNET Transition Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 02:25:57 GMT

I for one am glad to see the progress that has taken place. I also feel comfortable with the people being brought on board. I continue to be amazed at how well this community (the AFOL community in general, and all of the orgs) do such wonderful work. Having been a member of many organizations and also having spent the last 18 years in the IT business, I can truly say that this is one of the best online communities I have ever been associated with. I commend people like Leonard, Larry, Frank, Tim, Todd and all of the others who make stuff like this happen.

I applaud your efforts and support you and the community 100%